The miracle of my nails.

Ever since I was young, I've never been able to grow my nails. I bit them, but only because they were frail, thin and when I did manage to not bite them, they would break. Literally i could bend them right over!

So i grew up with little sausage fingers on my hands. It was very unflattering and unladylike and i hated it. Then acrylic nails arrived and I made sure I always had them on. Finally, I was able to have cute girlie hands!!! I kept them short, but still, it made my hand appear longer and slimmer and I could finally paint my nails!!!! 

This went on for 24 years. 

Then one day about a year ago, I went into this shop that sells professional spa & hair products.. My plan was to buy some nail gel and apply a thin layerhjuh of it to my nails, to see if that would help them grow. The lady told me that they had a new nail product however, that made nails hard as diamonds. Skeptical but intrigued, I decided to give that a go instead.

Then the miracle happened. My nails grew! In a perfect way, and literally, hard as diamonds. No more bending when I push my nail against my hand, I could now tap them against a desk and make THAT sexy sound ;) I can grow them as long as Rihanna's if I want, no frailness, no chipping, just perfect healthy nails. 

So what's this miracle product you ask?? It's the MAVALA Scientifique Nail Hardener. You can find it on amazon, in beauty stores, in malls; everywhere!

I do not endorse this product in any way but I love it so much, I recommend it to all of you. I use it once a week, before I paint my nails. The product doesn’t have the consistency of nail varnish, it’s liquid, it dries really fast (almost instantly) and does what it says. I’ve had the bottle for nearly a year and there’s still half of it left, it lasts ages! Did I mention it costs 8€??

Does it get any better than that? 

I don't have any photos of my "before" nails, but here are the "after" ones :) 



Love, Tasha xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment