The Sex Kitten Couture Valentine's Day editorial is here ! 

Most of you have seen it now, so I'll just recap & explain the ideas behind the shoot..

First off, just so you know, for this coming year I've taken on a few photographers to work on editorials with us to bring you a series of super hot, super fun photo shoots. This is the first of the year! & it turned out SO good! I hope you all liked it.

I decided to call it "The Art of Mischief" because, let's face it, Im no stranger to being a lil naughty & mischievous. Actually that's one of 3 words my boyfriend would describe me with!! Ha! ;)

Sex Kittens' eyes always twinkle with irrepressible mischief - that's just our nature. We like to be cheeky & we like a lil trouble. We're comfortable in our own skin & we like to play. In this shoot we wanted to portray this duo of sexy cuteness.. Play on the whole "who?! me?? *winks*" 

We were originally supposed to be 3 girls, but in the end it was just me & Rym. It turned out perfect as both of us totally embody what a Sex Kitten is. I wanted to use the red wall I have in my house, so we shot that first with the hearts, I loved the final result! Second I wanted to do a cute bedroom, pillow fight scene, which we & the photographer nailed. & lastly I wanted something a little sexier with the strawberries & cream.. After all, isn't Vday all about seduction? ;) 

During all the different sections of our shoot we also shot little bits of video to create a super cool trailer, that you can find at the end of this blog post.. We'll be doing that a lot this year as I think it's important to show the essence of the brand. :D

Let me know what you all thought about this editorial.. We had a blast shooting & i think it shows. Thanks to the great team, photographer Esmeralda Alvarez & illuminator Luis. My little model Rym as well, who's always a star to shoot.

I'll end on this note : Take the time to do what makes you happy Kittens, make sure you always live, love & LAUGH!


The definition of Mischief by Sex Kitten Couture
The definition of Mischief ;)


The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Neon Pink & Neon Coral Mini Skirts 

The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Blitzed Peach skirt (left) & Cataleya skirt (right).
The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Blitzed Peach skirt & Cataleya skirt.

The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Being a Sex Kitten is all about ATTITUDE!!! 


The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Neon Pink & Neon Coral Mini Skirts by Sex Kitten Couture

The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Neon Pink (left) & Neon Coral (right) Mini skirts

The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Neon Coral & Neon Pink mini skirts



The Art of Mischief - Valentine's Day editorial by Sex Kitten Couture
Cataleya skirt (left) & Blitzed Peach skirt (right)



0 comments:

Post a Comment